- The “Analyst” shall provide Research Report, making buy/sell/hold recommendation, giving price target, offering an opinion concerning public offer to the client with respect to securities that are listed or to be listed in a stock exchange. “Research report” means any written or electronic communication that includes research analysis or research recommendation or an opinion concerning securities or public offer, providing a basis for investment decision. Further the Analyst has registered itself with SEBI as “Research Analyst” under SEBI (Research analyst) Regulation, 2014 bearing registration number INH000002764.
- The client shall provide all the necessary KYC information and undertakes to comply with the KYC requirements on continuous basis.
- The client agrees to pay the fees as per the plan mentioned on website, which is the payable in respect of Research Analyst services offered by the Analyst.
- The client shall be liable to pay service fees plus applicable government taxes and levies. The service fee shall be paid upfront at the time of start of the services.
- The client shall be liable to pay all applicable government taxes, levies or duties incidental to the services.
RIGHTS OF ANALYST
- The Analyst may exercise power, to do or omit to do all such acts and things as the Analyst may in its discretion consider to be necessary or desirable in order to perform its duties hereunder or to comply any laws, orders, rules, regulations or directions of any government or regulatory or other authorities, on the clients behalf for the purpose of this service at such time in such manner as it may in its discretion think fit for the purpose of performing its powers, duties and responsibilities set out hereunder.
RISK ACKNOWLEDGMENT & INDEMNITIES
- The Analyst does not guarantee the price target, future performance or any specific level of performance as disclosed in Research Report. There is always a systematic risk attached to Shares.
- The projected data as disclosed in Research report may vary from the actual performed data and in no case the Analyst will be responsible.
- The suggestions/recommendations made for the client are subject to various markets, currency, economic, political and business risks, and that those investment decisions will not always be profitable.
- The Client expressly agrees and undertakes not to hold Analyst liable, financially or otherwise, in respect of the aforesaid under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Without prejudice to the right of indemnity available to the Analyst under any law, the client agrees to indemnify and hold the Analyst harmless to the full extent against any and all lawful claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses as incurred in connection with investigation of, preparation for and defense of any pending or threatened claim and any litigation or other proceeding arising out of or related to any actual or proposed acts done or not done or the Analyst engagement hereunder; any negligence/mistake or misconduct by the client; any breach or non compliance by the client of the rules/terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
DELAYS IN SERVICES:
Neither arihantresearch.com (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. www.arihantresearch.com shall have no responsibility to provide you access to www.arihantresearch.com while interruption of www.arihantresearch.com is due to any such cause shall continue.
DELIVERY OF SERVICES
We provide recommendations via SMS & mails (Weekly Reports/Call of the Week). No other communication channel is given by our Company to provide a recommendation. All the services/trading recommendation are provided only via SMS, telephonic support is provided to client only upon the SMS provided by us, if client opt that (depending on services) in a written request from client we do not render any services/trading recommendation over phone call, it is only a support to overcome any kind of misinterpretation of trading recommendation provided by us via SMS.
Arihant Research strictly follows Trading Principle and Stop Loss Policy wherein Customer by default agree to not do/ enter any trade without Pre Informed/ Defined Stop-Loss. If you trade against the stop-loss policy, You alone shall be responsible for the same & Arihant Research shall have zero liability towards it. We further advise that do not trade on recommendations of employees outside the course of employment in case, if you will do so, the liability will be your own and Arihant Research shall not be accountable for any loss.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
All sales are final. We offer a Free Look-up Period as per the following policy:
Free look-up time: 1 service day (1 calendar date since service started i.e. service started on 1st Jan free look up ends on 2nd Jan at 12:01 am)* We offer you a one service day free look up time if you wish to return or replace our products after buying, you can apply for the same through a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id and get your money back. Please note that request would be entertained ONLY if we receive request on the same day when the service gets started or earlier. Any request send on subsequent dates would not be entertained.
*This is applicable ONLY for the 1st time subscription of any product and would not apply for any renewal or product upgrade scenario.
All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time arise between the parties to this agreement out of the construction of or concerning anything contained in or arising out of this agreement or as to the rights, duties or liabilities under it or the parties to it shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator under the Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996. The sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by the Managing Director of Arihant Capital Markets Ltd. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be held at Indore (Madhya Pradesh) India. The Place of Arbitration will be at Indore (Madhya Pradesh) India. The laws prevailing in India Shall alone apply to the Arbitration Proceedings between the parties.
Both the Parties agree that all claims, differences and disputes, including any agreements, contracts and transactions made with reference to anything incidental thereto or in pursuance thereof or relating to their validity, construction, interpretation, fulfillment or the rights, obligations and liabilities of the parties thereto and including any question of whether such dealings, transactions MOA, or contracts have been entered into or not, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Indore only.
- Client can hold his services for a maximum period of 15days and he can restart his services by dropping a mail on our official mail ID.
- By Agreeing to these terms and conditions client authorize Arihant Research to receive call, SMS and any other communication overriding my registry on NDNC of TRAI